HS CleanDisk Pro v6.22 Updated on 2010-03-05
* Updated: System Information module for newest available configurations
* Added new tasks for Windows Vista / Windows 7
* Updated modules compatibility for Windows Vista / Windows 7
* Added Thumbnail Cache Files cleaner
* Added Windows Dump Files cleaner
* Added: Detection of Browser Helper Objects (Internet Explorer Plugins that are loaded everytime browser starts) in Start-up List module
* Updated: Software Uninstaller module has been renamed to Software Manager
* Updated: Module Tabs cannot be clicked while in progress
* Optimized: Overall resource consumption.
* Updated: Software Listing has been cached.
HS CleanDisk Pro v6.17 Updated on 2008-11-21
* Added: New toolbar icons added for
- Folder Pie representing graphical representation of folder usage,
- Folder Tree representing folder/files size explorer in tree view,
- Duplicates representing equivalent duplicate files
- System Info representing system summary
* Added CPU and memory load percentage on status bar
* Optimized: Overall resource consumption.
Available Functions (Toolbar Buttons and Their functions in tabular format are listed)
- File Cleaning : Search and Delete garbage, temporary files, cookies and invalid shortcuts which occupy the drives.
- Duplicate Finder: Search and Delete files which have the same copy on the disk. (Red,Yellow,Green Icons representing how secure is to delete them)
- Shared Folders: Locate and Disable folders which can be seen and shared by others
- Wipe Files: Permanently delete files so they cannot be recovered even by using restoration software.
- Registry Cleaning :Search and Remove invalid entries in system registry.
- Software Uninstaller List and Uninstall software installed on the system. Detailed information such as their install location and occupied size are available.
- CPU Information
- Drive Information
- Memory Defragmenter: Reclaim unused memory left from dead applications in other words, increase free memory size
- Folder Usage: Pie chart representation of all directories located on drives. Useful when largest folders on the system are needed.
- Folder Explorer: Sorted view of all file system. Useful when largest files or folders on the system are needed.
- Functions: More than 10 useful Windows default tools to keep system stable and healty: such as check disk and disk defragmenter utilities
- Optimization: Various system, memory, cpu optimization tweaks
- Security: Various tweaks for increasing security while using internet
- Cleaning: Cleaning history of various applications and clipboard cleaner
- Internet Accelerator: Tweaks related to internet connection to improve internet browsing
- Misc: More than 10 useful tweaks related to different area or the system.
- Applied Tasks: All applied tweaks described above can be listed in this section.
What does the software offer ?
ADVANCED FUNCTIONS (Red,Yellow,Green Icons representing how secure is to apply them)
- Cleans drives from files left aside and unused.
- Cleans system registry from uninstalled software junks
- Safe uninstall of selected software from your system. Detects their occupied sizes and installation folders
- Searches duplicate files even their names are different
- If needed, permanently deletes unwanted files so no other software can restore them.
- For Windows XP and Vista: Creates System Restore Point before the first usage of the software.
- All modifications and cleaning processes may be restored at a later time, if secure button is checked.
- Alerts when suspicious running software is detected and when CPU usage is high (Optional)
- Cleans computer memory from unnecessary data enabling your programs run faster
- Speeds up and optimizes internet connection settings.
- Cleans internet cookies, caches, history, broken links
- Increases al-lover system performance
- Advanced tasks can be applied to tune-up your system in simple usage.
- More than 20 advanced system optimization tasks so-called "OpTasks" can be applied to optimize the system. They are intelligent because first, your windows system is determined automatically and then only relevant tasks to your operating system will be displayed.
- Has ability to clean clipboard to increase memory space
- Auto-detects low memory in the system and boosts performance by refreshing memory space.
- Auto-runs at start-up, and surveys your system. (Optional)
- Increases free disk space
- Shows graphical system information (CPU/Drives/Memory)
- Shows graphical pie chart representation of folder usage and accessing all subfolders information via mouse click.
- Shows free memory space above taskbar in specified intervals.