The software is a must for organizations which sends periodic e-mails to a mailing list. It has a control mechanism which validates e-mail addresses in the list, separates the failed and the successful ones into the text files and generates a log file for errors occured.In case of interruption such as internet disconnection or closure of the software, It saves the last actions and resumes its processes.All supported send methods are:1) Send directly2) Send via SMTP server3) Send via MAPI (Sending email in groups via Outlook Express, ThunderBird etc.)The software also supports sending email to addresses located in a database (ODBC connection is needed)Important Note: The software must be used for opt-in email list and not for spamming. Spamming is illegal.
HS Multi-Email Sender v7.1 Updated on 2009-10-03
- Added: Fetching recipients list from SQL in Group Template as well as from text file.
HS Multi-Email Sender v7.0 Updated on 2009-02-17
- Added: New modules: Mailing List Manager, Email Collector, Email Verifier, Duplicate Remover
- Added: Support for sending from SSL enabled SMTP accounts
- Added: Ability to send emails from multiple SMTP accounts successively
- Added: SQL bookmarking
HS Multi-Email Sender v6.1 Updated on 2008-11-24
- Added: Popup menu for query list containing remove and edit row functions. Remove function is useful for getting rid of bad formatted email addresses. Also, it is possible to remove email addresses by checking DOES NOT contains box and executing the query for any unwanted word. The resulting list can be saved by clicking Synchronize The List button.
- Added: New error messages for email verification
- Fixed: Send directly feature which previously may report timeouts.
- Added: %%email%% parameter can be included in the body, so that recipient address will appear on the body of the email sent.
- Added: Time interval between two successive emails to be sent may be entered in the options.
- Updated: If cumulative count is selected as 1 for MAPI sending, the recipient address wont be in BCC but in To header.
- New options were added (Check domains while sending, Character Encoding, MAPI Settings)
- Import email addresses from database module has been revised for easy usage.
Send using MAPI (i.e Outlook Express, Thunderbird) was added where group of 40 email addresses are bundled as BCC in a single email message. Messages for all addresses are then sent respectively.
* Added Port setting for SMTP Authentication
* Importing email addresses from already installed database
* Event creation in database using SQL (i.e when bad email is encountered)
* SMTP Authentication.
* Optional SMTP server settings
* Optimization in speed of sending
* Faster recipients file opening on start-up Version 4.4
* CPU usage optimization
* Dynamicaly changing number of threads
* Optimization on thread closing
* Reported bugs were fixed
* Up to 52 simultenous email threads can be processed in full version.
* HTML extentions are supported in message file opening
- Compose e-mail
- Fill FromName, FromAddress and Subject fields.
- FromName must be the name which will be displayed in From area of the e-mail. It is the name of the sender.
- FromAddress is the e-mail address with the [name]@[company] format. It is the e-mail of the sender.
- Subject is short description of the e-mail or a greeting.
- Open a text file for recipients
This text file must be in commas seperated values format. You may also edit this file from the software.
- Open message file
This text file must be the body of the e-mail to be sent. You may also edit this file from the software.
- If you have files to be attached in the e-mail, click on Attach Files button and add files.
- Send e-mail
Click Send button to send composed e-mail to all recipients included in the Recipients File
All unsuccessful transactions will be displayed on Failure list. Logs of these errors will be displayed on Status List. FailureList.txt, ErrorList.txt will contain these informations.
All successful transactions will be displayed on Succes list. SentList.txt will contain these informations.
- In case of interruption or disconnection of the internet while sending e-mails, all states are stored in the disk. If you try to click Send button, after reopening the software, it will resume sending any pending e-mails. Otherwise, if you want to re-send e-mail to all recipients again, click Reopen last project button
Note: Please do not use this software for SPAMMING.
SPAMMING is illegal. This software must be use to send periodic e-mails to subscribed users