HS WinPerfect v6.22 Updated on 2010-03-02
* Added: Path information for Services
* Updated: Processes module for Windows 7
* Updated: Information of entries in Startup module
* Updated: System Information module for newest available configurations
HS WinPerfect v6.21 Updated on 2010-02-10
* Added new tasks for Windows Vista / Windows 7
* Updated modules compatibility for Windows Vista / Windows 7
HS WinPerfect v6.20 Updated on 2009-05-17
* Added Thumbnail Cache Files cleaner
* Added Windows Dump Files cleaner
HS WinPerfect v6.19 Updated on 2008-12-10
* Added: Detection of Browser Helper Objects (Internet Explorer Plugins that are loaded everytime browser starts) in Start-up List module
HS WinPerfect v6.18 Updated on 2008-11-21
* Added: Software directory optimization to run the desired software faster.
* Updated: Software Uninstaller module has been renamed to Software Manager
* Added: Optimize This Location popup menu on Software Manager module
* Fixed: Language changing problem occured in previous releases.
* Updated: Module Tabs cannot be clicked while in progress
* Optimized: Overall resource consumption.
* Updated: Software Listing has been cached.
Available Functions (Toolbar Buttons and Their functions in tabular format are listed)
- File Cleaning : Search and Delete garbage, temporary files, internet browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera) caches, cookies and invalid shortcuts which occupy the drives.
- Duplicate Finder: Search and Delete files which have the same copy on the disk. (Red,Yellow,Green Icons representing how secure is to delete them)
- Shared Folders: Locate and Disable folders which can be seen and shared by others
- Wipe Files: Permanently delete files so they cannot be recovered even by using restoration software.
Search and Remove invalid entries in system registry. The categories of these entries are listed below:
- COM / ActiveX Entries
- Help Files Entries
- Most Recently Used List Entries
- Application Info
- Fonts Entries
- Startup Entries
- Shared DLL Entries
- Deep Scanned Entries
- Active Processes: Detailed CPU and memory information of the processes which are running on the system. They can be terminated and their running priorities can be modified.
- Notification when suspicious programs such as spyware, virus and trojans are active.
- Start-up Applications : List and Remove Applications which are executed every time system starts.
- Services : List and Manage installed services and Suggest whether the services must be run or not according the chosen criterias
- Software Uninstaller List and Uninstall software installed on the system. Detailed information such as their install location, installation date and occupied size are available.
- Software Improver Right-clicking on any listed software can defragment its installation area so this software runs faster in future.
- CPU Information
- Drive Information
- Memory Defragmenter: Reclaim unused memory left from dead applications in other words, increase free memory size
- Folder Usage: Pie chart representation of all directories located on drives. Useful when largest folders on the system are needed.
- Folder Explorer: Sorted view of all file system. Useful when largest files or folders on the system are needed.
- Disk Optimizer: Reorganize and defragment the contents of disk as well as folders so that files and programs can be accessed more quickly.
- Check Disk: which checks and fixes any hard-disk and file system problems
ADVANCED FUNCTIONS(Red,Yellow,Green Icons representing how secure is to apply them)
- Functions: More than 10 useful Windows default tools to keep system stable and healty: such as check disk and disk defragmenter utilities
- Optimization: Various system, memory, cpu optimization tweaks
- Security: Various tweaks for increasing security while using internet
- Cleaning: Cleaning history of various applications and clipboard cleaner
- Internet Accelerator: Tweaks related to internet connection to improve internet browsing
- Misc: More than 10 useful tweaks related to different area or the system.
- Applied Tasks: All applied tweaks described above can be listed in this section.
What does the software offer ?
- Cleans drives from files left aside and unused.
- Cleans system registry from uninstalled software junks
- Safe uninstall of selected software from your system. Detects their occupied sizes and installation folders
- Searches duplicate files even their names are different
- If needed, permanently deletes unwanted files so no other software can restore them.
- Schedule execution of modules.
- Creates System Restore Point before the first usage of the software. System can be fully restored at a later time.
- All modifications and cleaning processes may be restored at a later time, if secure button is checked.
- Alerts when suspicious running software is detected and when CPU usage is high (Optional)
- Administers and improves CPU usage of running applications
- Cleans computer memory from unnecessary data enabling your programs run faster
- Speeds up and optimizes internet connection settings.
- Terminates unwanted processes
- Application removal from start-up list
- Cleans internet cookies, caches, history, broken links
- Increases allover system performance
- Advanced tasks can be applied to tune-up your system in simple usage.
- More than 20 advanced system optimization tasks so-called "OpTasks" can be applied to optimize the system. They are intelligent because first, your windows system is determined automatically and then only relevant tasks to your operating system will be displayed.
- Has ability to clean clipboard to increase memory space
- Auto-detects low memory in the system and boosts performance by refreshing memory space.
- Auto-runs at start-up, and surveys your system. (Optional)
- Increases free disk space
- Optimizes selected folder or drive so that its content can be accessed more quickly
- Shows graphical system information (CPU/Drives/Memory)
- Shows graphical pie chart representation of folder usage and accessing all subfolders information via mouse click.
- Shows free memory space above taskbar in specified intervals.